Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Smorgy


So everyone know you should not go to the grocery store hungry. I am not an idiot I know this. The problem is the time you go to the grocery store is when you need food. If you have no food in the house you are probably hungry, then you go to the grocery store. Anyway today I went to the grocery store hungry. Now I am eating a kit kat bar. This is after the chips I had with my lunch. I know I know you should not go to the grocery store hungry.

So yesterday mom and dad came over for dinner and we introduced Lucas to bubbles. At first he was not sure what to make of them. We did it again today in the back yard and he quite liked them. That is another good thing about the sign language class. It gives me ideas of new things to play with. If I know the sign I am trying to use it on a daily basis. Bubbles is a sign I know, so now we are playing with bubbles.

So last night at about 3am I heard this sound coming from downstairs. It sounded like someone popping that bubble wrap. I ignored it at first but it persisted, so I thought I'd get up to figure out what it was. Little Emma came down the stairs with me and headed right for the front door. Crazy me, opens the front door in the middle of the night and there is Torin, the cat. Somehow he got outside and no one knew. Needles to say he is quite exhausted today and didn't bother Darryl at 6am. Here is a picture of our scratched weather stripping.

Here are a couple more cute pic of Lucas. I can't believe that only 4 more months are left till I head back to work. All of the "computer" work I've been enjoying will have to slow down. Who knows if I'll have time to take pictures everyday....... Good thing SAIT work will only be part time.


Till Tommorrow

Jenn

PS Thanks to Tammy for the title of the blog today. Defintion of Smorgy: A meal in which you throw all kinds of things from the fridge together to come up with dinner.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Smorgy! I'll have to remember that! Enjoyed stopping by your blog. Good luck with the rest of your mat leave!

Anonymous said...

Excuse me, but i believe that Lucas was first introduced to bubbles a couple of months ago in Vegas by ME!! Remember the bubble gum??

Auntie Lexy