Thursday, April 23, 2009

Go Flames Go

One of the things I love about my city is how people get so excited about things that happen here. I've written before about Stampede and how everyone puts on their cowboy hats and plaid outfits for a week. Now the Calgary Flames are in the playoffs and the same excitement sweeps over the city. People are putting flags on their cars. Everyone is wearing their jersey's on game day. The "sea of red" in the dome. It's so fun. I hope they go a long way in these playoffs becuase I love this excitement.


So if there are some nights I don't post you may know what I'm doing.

Till Tomorrow

Jenn

2 comments:

Goofball said...

yeaaaah for the Flames!

Allie said...

I agree with you, it was such a thrill to be part of the excitement that Calgary can generate with the Flames and Stampede! I miss that the most now that I am no longer part of that.