Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Smart

Lucas continues to amaze me with how much he knows and absorbs. I'm sure the same will happen with Nathan once he starts talking. But here are some of Lucas's latest shenanigans.

He is very interested in math lately. He knows that 100 is a alot. But can also distinguish when something is more or less then 100. 41 is that more or less then 100, he'll know it's less. 754 is that more or less. He knows it's more. He's also been adding. Although I wonder how much of it is memorization more then really knowing how to add. But he'll recite off a bunch of addition to me. 2+2=4 right? 1+3= 4 right?

He is also catching onto French quite a bit. We have a french counting book and he is quite good with counting in french. Which reminds me I need to go and order more french books. We have about 5 and I'm getting sick of them.

Till Tomorrow

Jenn

1 comment:

Lori Aitken said...

Gosh, he is going to have such fun in preschool and kindergarten! He'll be able to just play because he will have already learned everything for that grade before he even starts!