Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Sadness

So yesterday when my baby turned one I was pretty emotional about it. We are not sure if we are having more kids or not, so this may be it. Plus the only person to call and wish Nathan a happy birthday was Oma. Then today I went to work and someone made me feel like crap. Basically I've been feeling pretty sorry for myself.

Then I open Google reader and I see how many people have posted about a fellow blog friends who baby passed away last night. And everything seems so bad and so sad, but all my feeling sorry for myself pretty stupid. What a sad way to gain some perspective.

Till Tomorrow

Jenn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i thought we were celebrating his bday on sunday...

Jenna said...

I saw that news, too, and it's so sad...I'm sorry to hear this about your feelings as well. Hope you feel better.