For all of you who read the blog (all 20 of you) I thought I put together a little hint list in case you ever get stuck having to use crutches. For those of you who have ever had to use crutches, I would LOVE to have your tips and tricks on how to survive with crutches.
1. Whenever I can I go up and down the stairs on my hands and knees. Luckily we have carpeted stairs.
2. It will take a couple of days for your armpits not to hurt. You may think you are doing it wrong, but it is probably that your armpits need to get use to it.
3. To get something from one end of the kitchen to the other, move in steps. Move your "thing" up a little, then move yourself, then the "thing", then yourself. Eventually you'll get it over to the other side of the kitchen.
4. Wear clothes with pockets, this will also help you get things around.
6. Sometimes it's easier to hop.