Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Pain Reliver for Smiling

This weekend we went to a party at my best friend Tammy house. While we were outside sitting around the fire chatting with a bunch of other women the Barenaked Ladies song, Pollywog in a Bog, came on. She ran over and turn it up and we both sang the words with huge smiles on our faces. Partly because we love the song, partly because we love each other and partly because we enjoy it more with each other around. Add all those parts together and my cheeks hurt from the large smile plaster on my face for the two minute song.

The problem is next winter Tammy and I are going on a cruise with the Barenaked Ladies. That's right, 5 days on a boat with our favorite band and each other. Our faces are going to hurt SO much from all the smiling. We are going to need a vacation from our vacation of smiling.

Till Tomorrow

Jenn

3 comments:

Our Home Schooler and Jen said...

bless your friend

jen

Anonymous said...

i meant to tell you...Lisa Loeb has a kids album out..."Camp Lisa" I think it is called, just in case you didn't already know

Anonymous said...

P.S. That last message was from me...LEX