Monday, March 24, 2008

Pass It On

We have had an excellent weekend and I can't wait to tell you all about it, but for the moment company is still here and that is not really conducive to blogging (or watching TV or reading blogs), but having great conversations with family has been so great. It's great to learn about what kind of people your grandparents are, what shaped their kids (my mom and aunt and uncle) and lessons they learned in their life.

More to come, along with some beautiful pictures.

Till Tomorrow

Jenn

4 comments:

Bill said...

Regarding fruit flies, I've set the trap!

Thanks for the tip and I always give a rat's ass about my reader's comments!

Best regards,
Bill @ Twelve Two Two

Anonymous said...

sounds like you had some interesting conversations
Jen from http://my3boysandi.wordpress.com/ and http://homeschoolingjourney.wordpress.com/

Lori Aitken said...

Can't wait!

Goofball said...

Good to hear that you had a great Easter weekend. curious for the pictures :)

Take care...are you starting to count down now?