Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Etsy- My New Love

Around Christmas time I started to do a little online shopping. Generally I'm not a big fan of it. I like to try things on I like the experience of shopping, my own time, getting away. But lately as I have been digging more online I have been finding lots of unique things. Plus my retail therapy has not been clothing, as my big belly is not condusive to it. My favorite website has been Etsy. It's a place to buy and sell things homemade.

Here are two of the things I have bought for myself. First is the gargoyle pendant. I love Paris and Darryl and I both have a fondness for gargoyles. It is really good quality as well. Also in this picture is one of my favorite Etsy stores, Down to the Wire Designs. I've bought two things from him already. One of my favorite things is the clasps. But also really beautiful stuff.

I also found this great bag for Lucas at Etsy. It's perfect for what he loves. We use it for quite alot too. Plus bags for a couple of dollars. Such a deal.

Check it out. There are tons of great ways to look for stuff.

Till Tomorrow

Jenn

4 comments:

Our Home Schooler and Jen said...

I like the New Zealand auction site Trademe
I find that etsy are rather expensive
nice but expensive
happy shopping
Jen

Blog said...

I, personally, LOVE that you're shopping online now! ;) Etsy is, indeed, really cool. I must say!

Anonymous said...

I recently had some time to browse ETSY and it's the best! I haven't bought anything yet but I got PAYPAL Money to spend! WHOO HOO!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great place to shop.


Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com/

http://www.mikeleonen.com/