Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Nesting.... or just panicking

So today I started to make a list of stuff I'd like to get done in the next couple of weeks before the baby comes. So after gymnastics Lucas and I headed over to Walmart and went baby crazy. I am feeling much more prepared for when the little bambino comes. Although I was reminded about the time after delivery that all orfices of you body are leaking. I've even half packed a bag for the hospital, with all it's catch the leakiness. My goodness I can't believe that baby will be here in less then a month.

Thanks for the well wishes about the cold. I only have one request, Alexis if you ever work for some drug company look into making cold medicine for pregnant people. I mean once you find a cure to cancer and all.

Till Tomorrow

Jenn

No comments: