Sunday, January 27, 2008

Ying to My Yang

This is usually the situation with Darryl and I.

I fill the kitchen garbage up so full. So super full that things are coming out the side. I like to jam as much into the garbage as I can. I don't like to change the garbage. So Darryl ends up waking up this morning and tries to put something in the garbage and it won't fit, so he has to take it out the garbage.

In return he never puts a new bag into the garbage. I'm sure he doesn't do it on purpose, just doesn't remember. So when I go to put the first thing in the garbage later I dump it in without the bag. I'm just starting to get mad, when I remember how I had stuffed it full the night before.

What would we do without each other.....

Till Tomorrow

Jenn

1 comment:

Goofball said...

this made me smile broadly :)