Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Update and Some Great Pictures

This morning I put All Bran buds on my Cheerios and I did not throw them up. Were they good-no and the whole time I was eating them I was thinking, why do they have to look the same going in as they are suppose to going out......

Onto happier things, I'm in the finding stage of things rather then the losing stage. I'm not sure if this happens to most people, but I have a week every couple of months where I feel like I am losing everything. This week: card reader for pictures, work keys, bank card and Lucas's favortie Diego top. As of today I have found all but one. So here are some pictures from the last week as I couldn't find the card reader.









I'm off to watch Lost and take a pregnancy picture.

Till Tomorrow

Jenn

2 comments:

Goofball said...

is there a connection to watching Lost and losing stuff :p ?

Lesley said...

Love the pic of Lucas sleeping and in his shades - tres cool!

I've never asked a stranger to watch my kids for something as trivial as starting a vehicle. Either (A) I'm not that trusting of strangers or (B) I'm not that stupid.

How was Day 1 of All-Bran? Are you posting your preg belly pics or keeping them for the baby book?