Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Things to Accomplish in 2008

My only real resolution for the year to to try to be on time more. Which may be a losing battle, with a baby coming. But my tardiness in this past year has gotten bad, so I'd like to try to plan better so I am not as late.

There are other things I would like to accomplish as well. In 2008 I would like to make it through the newborn stage again. I don't expect it to be better then the last time or worse, I just hope to make it through.

I hope to put up a fence and sod in the back yard. Possibly even some play equipment for Lucas. Along with that I would like to decorate both the babies room and Lucas's room. Give them some sort of theme

I would like to go on a winter vacation. I'm thinking an all inclusive. Baby will be atleast 6 months old. Playing in the sand with Lucas. Swimming in the pool. Something for all of us to look forward too.

I'm hoping to be as good of a mom to the new one as I am to Lucas, although I'm worried about it, but that's all for another post.

I hope to flourish during my year off, somehow figuring out a schedule and fun things for me to do with my little munchkins.

I hope to reinstate date night with Darryl, especially after there are two children. I think it will be so easy to get caught up in being a mom, I need to remember that one of the best examples to set for my children is to have a good marriage.

Learn 3 new songs on the guitar.

Till Tomorrow

Jenn

3 comments:

Our Home Schooler and Jen said...

i hope you accomplish all those things and more in 2008

as for being as good a mom to your new arrival as u r to Lucas you will be :)

Jen

Allie said...

What a wonderful list to accomplish. I think that you will have no problem in accomplishing these things for it is very positive and uplifting. If you are ever feeling overwhelmed once the new little one arrives, then look back upon this post. It will put a smile on your face and give you a little skip in your step.

I also really enjoyed your reflection on 2007. It is so wonderful to see someone enjoy everything about their life as you do.

Goofball said...

eum...your baby is due this winter no? And you want to go on a winter vacation when the baby is 6 months to play in the sand and swim in the pool?

I hope you'll have a great summer vacation ;)