Monday, January 14, 2008

Catching Up

I'm sure I'm hormonal, but have been feeling a little down lately. This is causing me to feel like I don't really have anything to blog about. Life is going by hunky dory, nothing major, not like Allie.

Here is a funny story from the weekend, that was requested to be documented.

Lucas has been wearing a bandaid on his forehead for at least a week now. It started with his eye infection, then that Dora bandaid fell off for a day or two and then he knocked his head on the tub and needed a new one. I put on one of the Nexcare Bandaids that came with our Stars air Amubulance calendar. If you have never used these they stick like glue. So he has been wearing this bandaid for atleast a week. If we try to take it off he complains.



Well my parents were over for dinner one night this weekend and my mother was telling Lucas she hurt her head. Could she have his bandaid? He was all for it and starts to head upstairs to get her one. No she says, she wants the one that is on his head. Now Darryl and I had discuss with her earlier in the night how we were trying to get it off to no avail. Well, he thinks he could share his bandaid with his Grandma. So she rips it off it forehead, fast so he doesn't even know what hit him. He didn't cry or complain, just was surprised. But Grandma was feeling better, which made him a happy camper.

Till Tomorrow, and a good movie recommendation.

Jenn

2 comments:

Lesley said...

That's hilarious! I can totally picture Lucas sitting there in shock wondering what just happened.
Thanks for the chuckle!

Allie said...

Oh Jenn, you are so cute. Life is getting better thanks .... I think that it was just a few moments of feeling sorry for myself but I have managed to kick myself out of the funk.