Thursday, January 24, 2008

3 Great Things

Over the past couple of days there have been some great things in my life. I mean other then the obvious great family and friends, but I have had some great experiences.
Link
First, Tammy and I went to a matinées to see the movie Juno. It was excellent! Unexpected story lines, great music, funny and sad. Really great. I can't wait until it's out on DVD and I can watch it again. For those of you who have seen it, didn't you love it too? I loved Jen Garner's character, how you felt about her kind of changed through the movie. I have downloaded most of the soundtrack and love it. And I love the characters of Juno's boyfriend, dad and step mom. The step mom was great, not a "stereo typical one" If you haven't go see it, it's great.



Next would be on Sunday we went tobogganing in the backyard. Yeah, the back yard is big enough and with the walkout there is of a slope to for a two year old to enjoy sliding down the hill. Lucas loved it. Darryl was exhausted, but Lucas wanted to do it over and over again.

Lastly yesterday I went to have my hair done at a salon called Red Bloom. They were big into the enviroment and use rain water in there toilets. I loved that. Plus they did a great job on my hair.

Great 3 things....

Till Tomorrow

Jenn

2 comments:

Our Home Schooler and Jen said...

Sunday sounds wonderful :)
Jen

Anonymous said...

I saw Juno and I really liked it too. Not a stereotypical Hollywood blockbuster film. Deserves to win an Oscar or two.

George