Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Too Bad

Although I always feel a sense of happiness when the Stanley Cup is given out, I also feel a sense of sadness. Anaheim has won the Stanley Cup. I am not a competitive person so not very into sports. I don't like it that there is only one winner. I once heard a quote, something like the best thing about sport is that there is only one winner, but that is the worst thing about sport, there can only be one winner.

Things have been going great with Lucas, he has become so agreeable. Maybe becuase he says yeah all the time, or maybe becuase of the age that he's at but it's just been the best month. Here's a cute video of him:



Till Tomorrow

Jenn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh he is such a cutie :)
wtg Lucas

Anonymous said...

I feel like a little kid counting down how many "sleeps" until Santa comes, except in this case I'm counting how many sleeps until you guys come to visit!

I can HARDLY wait!

Lori