Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Random Stories: See Rock City

I don't really have anything to blog about today. I'm just getting over sickness and starting to get ready for our trip. Alexis and I went to get Crave cupcakes this morning on the train with Lucas this morning, but I've blogged about cupcakes before, so here's a random story instead....

When we were kids we use to drive to Florida once a year. The drive from Ontario to Florida is too long. Our parents use to take the middle seat out of the mini van and my sister and I would sit on the floor and play barbies. Or once when Dad flew to.....Kentucky or something for work, I got the whole back seat to sleep in while Mom and Alexis sat in the front. Part of the fun was the road trip. We use to eat at the Cracker Barrel and always wonder what Waffle House's were like (at least until a couple of years ago when we actually went in one). One time we were at a Cracker Barrel waiting in the little gift shop near a town called Rock City. On the side of a little bird house it was painted on the roof, SEE ROCK CITY. I was about 8 when I saw this little house, so I looked in the chimney, expecting to See (a picture) Rock City. Well my mom and dad thought it was hilarous that I didn't get it was just propagnda and a real picture.

Random story of the day

Till tomorrow

Jenn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jenn has always had the gift of humour even when she isn't trying to be funny.
That Bird house incident is forever in my mind and continues to put a grin on my face to this day.