Thursday, June 07, 2007

Makes It All Worth It

Today was quite possibly the worst day at work. Well it ties with another day when I had done so much work to prepare a great lab for the students and then they did it as fast as possible and wanted to leave. I left the lab crying that the students were so ungrateful. Today was as bad as that day.

But then I came home and Lucas was here. His smile was the best. Then Darryl was changing his diaper and when he came downstairs, he came up to me sitting on the couch and said "love mommy". It was the best. I love you too Lucas.

Till Tomorrow

Jenn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh hugs for you
Im pleased you came home to your wonderful guys
hope Darryl gave you a hug too :)

Anonymous said...

There's nothing as powerful as the magic of a toddler to instantly melt away a bad day.

Good job, Lucas!