Friday, June 08, 2007

Airline Stories

The other day at work we were talking about funny flying stories. I have been on lots of flights and generally it goes well. I have had a couple of bad incidence on flights. None have them have been becuase of Lucas.

The most recently on my last flight we had a child that cried the whole time. A mother was flying with her three children. Part way through the flight the dad came back and helped but he was sitting in first class. They had a child that was maybe a year older and they had bought a seat for him. I don't know if they thought they couldn't take the kid out of the seat, but he cried the whole time he was in that seat. At one point they did take him out and he stopped, but then they put him back in and he cried again.

Darryl has a bad story as well. But I'll allow him to tell that. Tell me what is your worst flying story?

Till Tomorrow

Jenn

5 comments:

Allie said...

I am lucky and haven't had a bad flight experience yet .. and that is even flying with my son too! However, my mom and dad had to fly with me when I was only two months old and I was so miserable that the flight attendants asked my mom to go and sit with the luggage at the back. To this day, she has never really forgiven me. :)

I tagged you too by the way ....

Anonymous said...

Yeah I remember that kid. I was grateful that Lucas so well behaved. That's likely because the two of you make such a great team.

Grandma

Anonymous said...

Oh I dont want to read about bad flying incidents
I have to go to Auckland on Tuesday for the day and I dont like flying

david santos said...

Thanks for you work and have a good weekend

Lesley said...

When we flew to the Maritimes last summer Alex choked on a candy as the plane was taking off so we ended up not taking off on time because of us. Yeah, I felt pretty bad about the whole incident - I thought I was being proactive by giving him something to suck on to help his ears pop...totally backfired!