Monday, April 30, 2007

Sore Left Bum Cheek

I had a super great weekend. My Oma and Opa were down from BC and my sister was also down. It was so fun to see everyone and great to have Lucas entertain everyone. Lucas is so lucky to have so many people who love him. On Saturday Auntie Karen was here and her and mom took turns running around the playroom with him. On Sunday we took Emma to the offleash and Alexis taught him the word robin.


On Saturday Darryl made a great steak dinner for everyone and we played with the Wii. The Wii is quite lovable and we all played it quite a bit. It's fun because you are excersing without really knowing you are excersicing. Darryl said it's going to help me train for my triathlon. On Sunday morning I woke up and my left bum cheek was so sore. In hindsight I must have done at least 50 lunges while pretending to bowl. Plus hit a tennis ball 50 times. Although it was Dad who was great at baseball and mom who was great at the bowling.



On Sunday my sister and I went shopping and she seems to be more peaceful now that exams are done, which I guess is normal. Still catching up on sleep, but happier. I do love spending time with her and glad she is around. I'll be happier if she ever moves back to the city, but know that everyone has to do what works for them in life.

Hope you all had a great weekend as well.

Till Tomorrow

Jenn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenn, you're so funny! That Wii things looks like it's a blast! Will it fit in Darryl's suitcase in the summertime? (Wink, wink, nudge, nudge!)

While I'm thinking about it, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! Time flies, eh?

Love,
Lori

Anonymous said...

Pleased you had a super great weekend.