Monday, April 09, 2007

Another Funny Conversation

So Lucas and I are eating pizza on Saturday for lunch, while Darryl is cleaning up the kitchen. Something made Lucas mention his penis. Maybe he was going pee. Anyway here's how the conversation went:

Lucas: Lucas, penis
Jenn: Does Lucas have a penis?
Lucas: Mommy, penis?
Jenn: No Mommy doesn't have a penis, who else has a penis
Lucas: Daddy penis.
Jenn: Good job Lucas
Darryl *while trying to stir the pot*: What does Mommy have?
Lucas: Pizza

Darryl and I crack up laughing. Lucas doesn't really get it, but said pizza a couple more times to make us laugh.



Till Tomorrow

Jenn

5 comments:

Blog said...

Oy, the conversations! The monkey baby-talks -- it's hilarious. She has complete conversations in gibberish. I love it.

This was freaking hilarious! ;) We adults have so much fun at our toddlers' expense, huh! ;)

Anonymous said...

Another example that proves..."what on earth did we do for entertainment before our kids came along???"

Thanks for another good laugh!
Lori

Anonymous said...

Aww Really cute!!! I love Pizza but ehh not in that way! I cant' wait til my baby can speak and make me laugh!

Anonymous said...

I love these play by play conversations. They are great. Good laughs for sure. Love from Grammy

sari said...

Prepare for years of conversations on why boys have something and girls have something else. Believe me, it doesn't stop.

:-)