Thursday, April 19, 2007

Nemo

I must be totally pms'ing because today Lucas and I watched Finding Nemo and I was crying and crying. Poor Lucas had a wet head because of all my tears landing on his head. The mom dies, Nemo is stolen, his dad has so many obstacles to try and find him, and just when Nemo's dad finds him, Nemo has to pretend he's dead and the dad loses all hope. So sad. I can't believe it's a kid's movie. Lucas quite enjoys Dorie, as do I. My favorite part is when she is talking to the whales.

I also was exercising tonight, which is rare for me. But I was reading Esh's new Velocity blog and it has inspired me, at least while I'm pms'ing.

Here's something to make you laugh. Although the sound may be behind the video?



Till Tomorrow

Jenn

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, what a cute video! I can hardly wait until you guys come home in the summer! Let us know once you've booked your flights because then I can start counting down how many sleeps until your arrival!!!

Love ya,
Lori

Anonymous said...

Big Hug for you Jenn

Lucas is toooo cute

Anonymous said...

CUTE!! My baby will drink water and juice from a sippy but not soy milk. It;s weird! maybe I can teach him to gurgle so he will do the milk thing.

I haven't teared up in something in a long time. I guess it's due soon ...maybe I can cry at Baby Einstein?

Kristine said...

Jenn,

I so know what you mean when you are pms'ng. I think I'm in that right now...don't watch any girly movies coz the tears will just keep on comin too :)
Great to see you're being inspired with Mark's Velocity Fitness Blog too. He knows so much that it is a great site to check out often.

K

Anonymous said...

Cute. I like the input from dad in the background.....
Just wanna ask, is the can of WD 40 for seasoning. ;-)))



Pat

Goofball said...

Oh wow, he can gurgle already! Cool skill!