Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Bitten Off More Then I Can Chew

There are days I feel very mature. As a 27 year old I am happy to be married (6 years on Saturday), have a son and be moving into my second house. In my career I have moved up from my original position and enjoy making a large contribution to my field. When I look at the list it seems that I have accomplished a lot and am quite mature.

I have recently received a promotion at work, but I am totally feeling like I have bit off more then I can chew. Like I have so much to learn and have so so many more things to accomplish. I have already made 3 mistakes today. I am trying to faciliate people working together who do not want to be working together. I would like to give up but quite a few other people are depending on me to get it done. Plus I am trying to figure out as a manager how much do you tell the people you are working with and how much do you make the descions your self. When should you filter information so people don't get upset and how much do you involve people. This probably doesn't make a lot of sense to people, but I don't want to say too much, as this is all public information. I have so, so much to learn and am feeling very immature.

We'll see how these next couple of months go...

Till Tomorrow

Jenn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary for Saturday

If I havent said it already congratulations on the promotion

I pray you get the hang of it real soon

Jenna said...

OK. Totally off subject, but if you were married this coming Saturday, May 5, six years ago...OMG we will have the same anniversary. We were married six years ago too, on May 5 in 2001. Now that's crazy...

Oh, and Happy Anniversary to you!