Friday, April 13, 2007

Well I Guess I Don't Look Like A Serial Killer

PS I forgot this also happened today. I was driving to get my rental car this morning, when a lady was standing at the side of the road in our neighboorhood. Being the good Calgarian I am I stopped so she could cross the street. Instead she came up to the car, so I rolled down my window thinking she would be looking for directions. So she says: I've just missed my bus and can't be late for work. Are you going close to a c-train station and could drop me off? My automatic reaction: Sure, even though I wasn't going really close, but I could go out of my way a bit. We chatted about various things Calgarian, the price of houses, employment, Saskatchewan. You know all things Alberteans have in common. In the end I dropped her off, she didn't kill me and I didn't kill her......=)

Jenn

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

bless you

Anonymous said...

Well I`m sure glad ur not the killin type, since you and my wife share considerable time togther..
Sorry about ur teams loss today. I`m not gloating, honnest. Thet could come back and surprise us all.

Thanks for blogging btw, sure beats reading the news about the price of gas and all that whinning.

Pat G
Ps .Will that be a Merlot???? ZinGGGGGG!!

Blog said...

You're awesome! I remember I gave this really old woman a lift way up north on an insanely hot day. My parents FREAKED out when I told them. She ended up setting me up with her grandson. He was ew.... But, I was glad I helped her, and, after talking to my parents, thankful to be alive.... ;)