Thursday, April 12, 2007

Spring

Well spring has sprung here for the next week. I'm sure that we'll have snow again next week (it is Calgary after all). My tulips are starting to poke through the ground, we enjoyed being out in the sunshine all morning. The days are getting longer as well, which means Lucas is getting up earlier in the morning. Kids are outside playing road hockey and then coming in and watch the playoffs. Speaking of the playoff I received this in my e-mail:

BTW, Wanna a wagger a dinner for 4 on the Flames series? Loser
provides dinner, winner brings the wine.
Sound good?? Let me know before Thursday puck drop time...


Don't you love to have friends?? Even if they are Red Wings fans?

My post today is not very clever, but this one is.

Till Tomorrow

Jenn

4 comments:

Calgary Athlete said...

Go Wings! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaah. M

Anonymous said...

Go Detroit Go!!!!Wooooohoooo!!!!
Kristine

meno said...

Not to brag. Okay, to brag, my tulips have been up for weeks.

Goofball said...

Enjoy the spring...and hockey :)
I'll enjoy our first summer weekend here in Belgium (26C degrees predicted. wooohoo...I'm sure it'll rain all of June and July so lets enjoy the good weather when we can huh!)