Friday, December 01, 2006

K

Lucas learns so much everyday. It is so amazing. The other day we took out a alphabet puzzle that we have had for a while, but he never really knew how to put together, and bam, bam, bam, he's putting all the letters where they belong.

Another new thing he has learned is to say "K". When I phrase something to him and put an okay at the end of it, he'll say k. It's so so cute. In the bathtub tonight I say: 5 more minutes okay?, He replies" K". In the mall today Jenn says: Lets go to the next store, okay? "K", says Lucas.

I adore that kid.



Till Tommorrow

Jenn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitely! How could you not love every minute of a cute, little, virtually bald, happy, smiley kid who wants nothing more than to be with you and who soaks up everything you say and do like a sponge and then puts all of that information to good use?! I'll put out the challenge...find me any other 15 month old that knows the difference between an Alberta drivers license and Mommy's debit card and knows which one to give to the cashier to "pay for stuff"!

He's definitely a sharp kid!

I miss him already and he's only been home a week...but now I have a webcam that works so we'll be able to see each other every week like he does with Grammy!

Lori

Anonymous said...

what a sweetie and a clever one at that :)ktkmbr