Sunday, December 10, 2006

The Life of A Blogger

Coming up pretty soon here I will have been blogging for a year. I'm not sure what I should do for my one year anniversary so if anyone has any ideas let me know. I have found this world of bloggers to be a very interesting thing. I started becuase of a friend of Darryl's and I thought it would be a great way to keep Darryl's family up to date on Lucas and what was happening with him. (Speaking of that, he is doing well, although teething and still having some seperation anxiety from his mommy, so if he has tylenol and me he is a-okay).

Blogging has become a fun past time for me. The best thing that has come from is was finding a great dayhome for Lucas. I'm so happy to have Lesley as my blogging friend. I feel like I know Lesley from her blog and I feel so confident when Lucas is in her care.

I now read so many blogs I can barely keep up. There are so many interesting people in the world and I'm happy to get a glimpse into their lives. I have also learned a "bit" about HTML, which has been interesting. It's also interesting to read about other people dilemas, one being about Santa Claus, which I will discuss later this week.

I have quite enjoyed this new part of my life from the past year.

Till Tommorrow

Jenn

4 comments:

Blog said...

Congrats on the upcoming ONE YEAR anni! Blogging has been amazing for me, too. It's changed my life by bringing writing into my every day. LOVE!!! :) Looking forward to your big anniversary post!!

Amber on Y&R has to go. And Prof Corvell and Colleen have to hook up. ;)

Lesley said...

Aw, you're making me blush!

It is nice to have a blogging friend, I think Christina may be just about ready to jump on the bandwagon.

For my cousins' 100 post she recapped some funny previous posts but I think you may have too many to choose from! LOL!

I love my blog too! It is my only constant communication with my family that's spread out.

Happy One Year!

Anonymous said...

I enjoy blogging too :)
getting to know people from different parts of the world

Anonymous said...

There are many ways you can celebrate your blog-o-versary. You could do a photo montage of the year, a summary or even treat yourself to a new blog template.

Either way -- congrats. Reaching the first year is a big milestone!