Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Summer in December

The first year Darryl and I moved to Calgary it was 20 degrees on Christmas Day. It was a chinook. It probably snowed the week after, but it's so great to have warm breaks in the winter.

Today was a nice warm day as well. I don't know if it was technically a Chinook but after finsihing up our Christmas shopping Lucas and I played in the sandbox. It was great for him becuase we haven't played in there for months, so he was quite entertained for a while.




Till Tommorrow

Jenn

2 comments:

Allie said...

Hi Jenn. You just gotta love the weather here in Calgary! I too remember one Christmas when people were golfing and skiing in the same day!

And to answer your question, Kaelen is 27 months. :)

Anonymous said...

looks like he had a good time
thanks for linking that defination of
what a chinook is I wouldnt have known