Monday, August 14, 2006

The Time of our Lives

Today Lucas, Emma and I went to the offleash. I threw the ball in the water for Emma to swim out and get while Lucas and I sat on the rocks. He would watch Emma or another dog who would walk by. He would say "gog", which is his baby talk for dog. He would point out planes as they flew over head. He would pick up stones and toss them into the water. It was such a beautiful day out and we were all so happy. It's so nice to be so happy.

Till Tommorrow

Jenn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Jen,

It's always fun reading your blog. I check your blog in Google, and I it worked. However, I do notice that your sidebar drops to the end of your posts, not on the upper left (as I assume it would be).

Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com/