Wednesday, August 30, 2006

30

Well today Lucas cried when I left him at he day home this morning. I gave him a quick kiss and left quickly. I wentto my car and cried even more then he did. It's so hard to cause your kids pain. I wanted to take him back home and play the day away. Of course I shut the door and he had stoped by the time I was in my car. But man oh man it was hard. Lesley has obviously dealt with it before because she took him and got him settled quickly.

I continue to miss him alot during the day. It's worse when I have to be around children, but I am lucky that my schedule is flexible so I still fell I get to spend most time with him. I also am having trouble finding things to blog about with Lucas because I'm not with him as much.

He is defintly at a very cute age. People love him. When we go shopping they take in all his cuteness. When we play at the show home they take in all his cuteness. He is not to shy, but still loves his mom the most. Today he was flirting with a pregnant lady and I'm sure it made her excited for her baby to come. He even spilt some water on a man in a restaurant (only a little, most of the water went on me). But once Lucas shined his pearly whites the guy couldn't be mad. Although I did buy his coffee.

Today is Darryl's 30th birthday. Happy Birthday Love! I love you dearly!

Till Tommorrow

Jenn

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Belated Happy Birthday Darryl! I can't beleive you're 30 already!? man oh man, time flies by especially when you have kids :)