Friday, August 11, 2006

Cuteness

Yesterday Auntie Karen and I went to IKEA to check out the new catolgue. We had some meatballs for lunch while Lucas played with some of their toys. He enjoyed finding and pointing out all the car and firetrucks he could. He would yell in a very loud voice ca-ca-ca-ca. Aunite Karen asked me "Did you ever think he would be this cute?, I mean you knew he was a cute baby, but did you ever think he would be this cute?"

Here are some demonstrations of cuteness




Till Tommorrow

Jenn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just fantastic

Anonymous said...

Oooo...who would have thought you could love a kid SOOOOO much from SOOOOO far away?
I wish I could fit my head in the computer screen so I could kiss those cheeks and have it reach all the way to Calgary!

What a great nephew I have!

Love,

Aunt Lori