Monday, August 21, 2006

Birthday Boy

Well we had an eventful weekend with our birthday boy. On Saturday we had family and some of Lucas's little friends (or the little people we chose as his friends) for lunch and some birthday cake. It was fairly low key and not to long as all little people need naps. It was fun and Lucas enjoyed all of his gifts. I loved the cute clothes he got, but continue to be amazed that he will ever fit into those clothes.





Saturday night we went to the Japanese Village for dinner, which was fun, although they really rushed us. It's one of the pitfalls of having young children. Dinner reservations have to be early because of bed times. But the early you are at a restuarnt the more eager they are to kick you out and get on to the next person. Japanese Village is a teppan table, where they do a little show and cook the food in front of you. Lucas was quite intrigued by all the banging of knives.



Today I returned to work (after woring a shift yesterday evening at the hospital) so I am tired and I missed my boy. But wonderfully I get to be home with him tommorrow. Yeah for flexibility and part time.

Till Tommorrow

Jenn

No comments: