Friday, August 25, 2006

New Things

Yeah it's Friday and I can blog in the middle of the afternoon, while having some down time and Lucas is sleeping. I and many people often say you don't really appricaite something until you don't have it anymore. I always knew staying home was great, but now that I don't get to do it everyday I appricate the days with my boy even more.

The week has been good. If anything just weird. I really like my job and being back to it is fun. Lucas also has a great time at his dayhome and Lesley goes above and beyond for the kids. The weird part is not spending all day with him. For a whole year I spent 12 hours a day (or sometimes in the night) with Lucas. Now's it's 3 or 4. I miss him alot during the day, I can totally see why people stay home with thier kids.





This week at dayhome Lucas was introduced to a bouncy jumper. I'm assuming he loved it because now he loves to pretend he's in a bouncy jumper all the time. He is usually safe about it. For example he loves to do it on the spare bed. Stand up, fall back and giggle like crazy. Today he was doing it on the couch, in his tent and on the leather chair as well. It's amazing to see that innocent trust in kids.

The other thing he is doing lately that is so funny, is bobbing his head side to side when music comes on. It doesn't make him laugh, but it really makes me laugh. He totally knows music, and likes to move to it.

Till Tommorrow

Jenn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there! Do you think you could catch the bouncy jumper routine and some of Lucas's dance moves on one of your great little videos?

We would LOVE to see them here in Ontario!!!

Love always,

Lori