Friday, May 05, 2006

Yearly Newsletter- Year 5

Dear Darryl,

Well I write a monthly newsletter to Lucas so I figured I write a yearly one to you as well.

Well here we are done another year. This year has by far been the best, for so many reasons. That is the other great thing about our marriage is that each year keeps getting better. I'm sure it's that we continue to grow more, but grow together rather then apart.

It was just about a year ago that I was quite pregnant and we were heading off to Europe. I can't say how much it means to me that you have acquited the travel bug. It is so important to me to go on vacations and see new places. I'm happy that you have embraced that. The other thing about that trip was that it proved we could work together in any situation. As long as we had each other it didn't matter that we didn't speak the language, or were carrying a quater of our body weight on our shoulders. We would be fine and have fun.

I also can't believe that we created a person this year. Seeing you with Lucas makes me love you so much more. It like this whole new facet of love I didn't know exsited before Lucas came along. My heart shines when you are protective over him, or when you teach him new things. We will be forever bonded because of that amazing little boy who has come into our lives. One of the things that makes me happy we had a boy is that I'm glad there is another boy in the world who has such a great role model. I hope Lucas is just like you (maybe with a little bit of me thrown in).

Well I'll wrap this up. But thanks for an amazing 5 years, as you said this morning and I totally agree, the best 5 years of my life. Hurry home so we can celebrate!

Love you

Jenn

No comments: