Friday, May 05, 2006

Happy Anniversary


Well today is Darryl and my 5 year weddng anniversary. I would defintly say hands down that my wedding day was the best day of my life. It was fun to spend time with the people I love and it was one rockin' party. Here are some of my favorite memories from our wedding day:

1. Feeling ike the most beautiful girl in the world. Orginally when I got engaged I wanted to be frugal with everything. My plan was to rent a dress. Well i could find a good one so I ended up buying one. But that dress made me feel like a princess. Every woman should get a dress that makes them feel like the most beautiful girl in the world, even if only for a day. Here is a picture of me in the dress today!

2. It's the End of the World As We Know It: After having pictures taken we were headed off to the ceremony, but we were going to be early. My dad was driving myself and the other bridesmaids. We took a detour and headed to Wendy's for a drink. While driving around the song It's the End of the World as We Know It by Great Big Sea came on. We were all car dancing and attempting to sing along. We couldn't put the windows down or it would mess our hair, but we laughed and sang. It was true it was the end of the world as I knew it.

3. Ceremony: It was great to have both my parents walk me down the aisle. I remember they were a little teary eyed as we got to the end, but I was so excited for the day. Even saying my vows to Darryl I didn't tear up (although Im not one to cry at long distance commercials). I was happy to pledge my love to Darryl in front of all our family and friends.

4. Speechs: Darryl's mom gave such a great speech at our wedding making me feel so welcome to thier family. My dad also gave a great speech. So did Jodie. It's so nice to hear people tell you, infront of all kinds of other people how much they love you.

5. Dancing: Like I said it was a great party and we had a blast dancing all night long. Uncle Arnie did a great impression of Tom Jones. Dad and Kyle shook up the dance floor. All in all it was so much fun. Not until I heard the last song did I cry. It was such a fantastic day I was so sad it was over.

Anyway, there are some highlights from the wedding. I hope everyone enjoyed (or enjoys) their wedding as much.

Till Tommorrow

Jenn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»