Monday, May 29, 2006

Rain Rain Go Away

Well although it rained for the whole weekend, it will be stopping today. It's actually sunny out right now, but suppose to rain later today, but then that should be it for the week, which is good becuase we have company coming.

On Saturday morning I got up and headed out garage saleing. I do love a good deal, so garage sales are totally for me. Before I had a house, and a child I was not really into the garage sale, but now I love it. Plus I'm getting a little better at bartering. I got an Elmo for 1 dollar, when it had a 4 dollar price tag on it. Next weekend I'm going to see if I can wheel and deal for a wagon. We also got one of the trikes you can push or take the handle off once the kid knows how to use the tires. That will be an outdoor toy. It was only 5 dollar, where they are 50ish in the stores. Plus we got some more great books for 50 cents. Yeah for good deals!!

On Friday evening we took Lucas out for Thai food. I was having a real craving for coconut rice. He was really good and people loved him. He also quite enjoyed the coconut rice and beef and brocolli. We went to the Thai-Sa-On. It's downtown Calgary and has great thai food for anyone who is looking.

Yesterday we had swimming lessons which Luke loved. Usually he is quite somber and doesn't know what to make of the water but this time he was all into it. Kicking his legs, drinking the water and splashing. He is really loving the water. Here is a picture that Dad took.






Till Tommorrow (and Grammy is here)

Jenn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to going swimming with our little guy soon too Jenn. Might be a while yet though. Thai NongKai near our house has very good thai as well if you are ever looking for something else. Mark.