Monday, May 01, 2006

On stomach

Well I have put Lucas down on his stomach for the last two naps and it seems to have worked well. Not very much crying at all. It's amazing how kids go through phases, just when you think you have it figured out, boom it changes again. I remember reading a book Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child. And it said to track your child sleep and then follow there natural sleep rhythms. That's crap. Lucas' natural rhythms change all the time.

So I headed into work today for a meeting on what I'll be doing next year and I'm fairly surprised, which is not always a good thing, or a bad thing. Really I can't complain becuase I am quite easy to please. Anyway I know this is sounding so very vague, but I am trying to be very selective about what I say as I don't want to lose my job.

Anyway, that's all for today. Broke up with one of the day care ladies today. Was chicken and did it over e-mail.

Till Tommorrow

Jenn

No comments: