Friday, May 19, 2006

Sick Tigger

Well our little cat Tigger is quite sick. She has become very lethargic and is losing weight. She also hasn't had anything to eat or drink in the last two days. Ohh I hope she's going to be okay. It's so hard when one of your animals are sick. They can't tell you where it hurts or what's wrong. We did take her to the vet yesterday where they did a genreal blood screen but everything came back normal. I just wish she could tell me how sick she is so I knew what to do. Do we keeping paying to have them investigate or do we play the waiting game.

Anyway I'm going to try to coax her to eat or drink something.

I hope everyone has a great long weekend and Go Oilers!

Jenn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenn,

I'm SO sorry to hear about Tigger! It's just agonizing when the pets are sick because it's so hard to know what to do for them. We've wrestled with that an awful lot with Casey.
It's hard to choose between your head and your heart. Your heart tells you to do absolutely anything possible for them because you want them to be with you forever but your head knows that there comes a time when you have to decide whether further treatment or tests are going to provide quality or quantity in the rest of your pet's life.
We'll all be praying for Tigger to return to good health...your household just wouldn't be the same without her!

We'll hope to hear good news about Tigger on the blog in the coming days.

With all our love, sympathy and encouragement,

Lori, Ian, Mackenzie, Casey & Hunter (our dogs) and Hammy, Kiko & Honey (our hamsters)

Anonymous said...

Well I am now caught up on the blog. I read from April 17th forward. The little videos are spectacular. I have laughed hard and cried quietly at the blog. It is so wonderful to stay so connected with my distant children and first boy grandbaby. I love you all so much and can hardly wait to get there next week. How is the swimming going. Shall I bring my b-suit. Love to all, Grammy
PS I hope Tigger is doing better and that your long weekend was okay.