Monday, May 15, 2006

Mother's Day


Well yesterday was very interesting for me. It was my first mothers day as a mother and not only a daughter. It meant more to me then any mothers day ever has. This will sound so corny, but Lucas is the best gift I could have ever recieved. Even last night I was fretting about going back to work even though I know I still get to be with him most of the time.

Lucas is loving the walking. Walking, walking everywhere. Yesterday we went to costco to pick up a bike trailer for him and he wanted to walk. Of course he's not walking on his own yet. Nor is he crawling on his own. I am breaking my back holding his hands helping him to walk. But he loves it, so I'm willing to sacrafice.

The weather here is like summer all week. Today's it's suppose to go up to 27 degrees! Now before we go out I lather Lucas up with lots of sunscreen. It's the best smell in the world baby and sunscreen all mixed in together. Compare with the worst smell in the world, smoke and alcohol all mixed in together.

Also took this video last week of Darryl being a great dad.



Till Tommorrow

Jenn

No comments: