Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Go Flames Go!


Well today has been another eventful one. I'm not sure how I'm going to feel once I have to go back to work, especially if this seems busy. So this morning we woke up and took Lucas to his doctors appotiement. I love our family doctor. He is very soft spoken but very intelligent. It's also quite obivous how much he loves children. Darryl noticed that he kissed Luke twice on the cheek. Not twice like they do in France, but at two seperate occasions. I think it kind of bothered Darryl, but I didn't even notice. I'm just glad that he cares a lot about the kids he takes care of. Anyway, as I predicted Lucas is fine. His cold has moved into his chest but it will pass and he will live through it. No ear infections either, which was something I was a little worried about.

Tonight the Calgary Flames are in game 7 of their seris. I really hope they win, becuase it will be a big let down for the city if they don't. That is one of the great things about living in a big city is when something good is happening to the city, everyone gets into it. It's impossible not to get caught up in it. This also happens every year for Stampede. The whole city where cowboy boots, has pancakes for breakfast and generally enjoys Stampede. Most companies give there employees time off for the parade. Anyway, go Flames go! I have become a hockey fan, but most of it was getting swept off my feet by the city in the last playoffs.

For lunch today we headed over to my neighboor who also has a boy who is a couple months older then Lucas. It's always so fun for Lucas to play with all kinds of new toys and new kids to entertain him. He was defintlly ready for a nap once I put him down.

Well I"m off for some tea and Young and the Restless!

Till Tommorrow

Jenn

No comments: