A couple of weeks ago I was having milk and cookies up in bed. When I was done with the computer I put it down beside me and went to sleep. At some point the last of my milk got spilt on the computer. Now the computer has been through lots, it had grapefruit juice spilt on it. Was once shocked to the point it took days to wake up. So when I saw it was wet, I let it dry opened it up, washed it and put it back together. It wouldn't start. I left it for a day and tried it again. I took out the battery and plugged it in and boom it turned on. So we took it up to the apple store to see if it was just a new battery that we needed. But no, it was the connection between the battery and the computer. Suddenly my laptop became a desktop. So I ordered a new computer. In the last couple of weeks, there was a lack of posting and a lack of checking e-mail. But today my new computer came, so once again I can post on my couch. I am amazed at how seamlessly the transition was. I plugged in my old computer to the new one and a couple of hours later my new computer is just like the old one, expect I can use it on the couch.