Monday, September 29, 2008

Mondays...

For the moment I am sitting outside while Lucas and 3 of his little friends play in the dirt. It was suppose to be a vegetable garden for next year, but for the moment is quite a nice worksite for 3 and 4 year olds and their trucks. Nathan is upstairs sleeping soundly.



Much better then yesterday. I was in a crabby mood. Lucas pooped in his pants..... twice. Nathan took short naps... twice and Darryl worked for 2 hours (on a Sunday) I also went to London Drugs to get a passport picture taken and forgot my wallet. So yeah, today although Monday is turning out to be much better then Sunday.

Till Tomorrow

Jenn

2 comments:

Our Home Schooler and Jen said...

what a fun place to play

glad your feeling better today

Jen

Lori Aitken said...

I love this picture! It's so cute to see Lucas hanging out with all of his "buddies" at such a young age. Too cute!