Thursday, September 18, 2008

itunes 8 and Nathan's Lullabies

If you have been reading here for a while, you'll know I love music. I've recently download the new itunes 8 and highly recommend it. It has the genius playlist, which is the best thing ever. Although I'm surpised Apple didn't hire me and I make atleast 5 differernt playlists a year. =) Here is the one we've been listening to while trying to get Nathan to sleep.

Northern Downpour Panic At The Disco
Words & Fire Sam Roberts
Details In the Fabric (feat. James Morrison) Jason Mraz
Slumber My Darling (with Yo Yo Ma and Edgar Meyer) Allison Krauss
When You Dream Barenaked Ladies
Waiting for an Angel Ben Harper
Lullabye goodnight, my angel Billy Joel
Kingdom Come Coldplay
Lullaby Dixie Chicks
Superman (It's Not Easy) Five for Fighting
Captain Wedderburn Great Big Sea
Somewhere Over the Rainbow Israel Kamakawiwo'ole
Banana Pancakes Jack Johnson
Unloved w\ Jackson Browne Jann Arden
3AM (acoustic piano version) Matchbox 20
Then I'll be Smiling Matt Nathanson
You'll Be In My Heart Phil Collins
Running To Stand Still (U2 cover [acoustic]).mp3 Raine Maida and Chantal Kreviasuk
Push (iTunes Originals Version) Sarah McLachlan
My Darling Child Sinéad O'Connor
The Promise Tracy Chapman
Crazy Love Van Morrison
Wondering Where The Lions Are Bruce Cockburn

Till Tomorrow

Jenn

1 comment:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Excellent playlist!! I have a few of those on my own!

Steph