Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Online Shopping

The poster came today that I had ordered from Etsy and it is beautiful. Here's the link to her store I love Etsy and it's ability to buy things to go on your wall that don't come from Pier One. Not that I don't like Pier One, but it's nice to have more options and find things that feel more like my style, rather then the trend of the season.



I also have been dying for some new sandals. One of my favorite Walmart pairs is getting so thin I was worried my toes were going to go through the soles. So I did some online shopping, which I don't normally do for shoes and found Zappos. I went to the sale section (which I would usually do in a store) and found some fantastic deals.

Teva's (super comfortable) been wearing them since they came. 19.95


Kangaroos, super cute, makes my feet look small, $28.17

And these, which I'm a little more "meh" on. But they are made out of recycled material. Gotta love that. And they are comfortable Teva's as well. 19.95 as well.

I love good deals and getting packages in the mail. Although the waiting kills me....

Till Tomorrow....... Jenn

2 comments:

Our Home Schooler and Jen said...

thats a lovely poster
I like buying through an online auction site its a New Zealand one
Jen

sari said...

I love the poster!

Etsy is a great place to shop. My friend Miranda has a store there, she sells photographs that she takes, they're really quite beautiful! I bought one of them and love it.