Friday, August 15, 2008

The Follow Up Show

Thanks for all of the inquires about Opa. He is doing better. Out of the hospital and on some medication back home. Turns out it was an inflammation of the cartilage between his sternum and ribs. Supposedly this is a common thing after bypass surgery or any time you have your chest cracked open. Although not so common that it didn't take 3 days to diagnose.

After being superwoman and feeding Nathan in the car while Darryl drove and we both had our seatbelts on left a nasty bruise on my ribs, so it's not something I would recommend.

Lucas spent the afternoon with his Grandma and Pop so that I could buy his present for his birthday, but I also got some one on one time with Nathan, which is always fun. Here is a little video of him, we are getting good laughs now.




Till Tomorrow

Jenn

3 comments:

Our Home Schooler and Jen said...

when is Lucas birthday?

My oldest is 13 today - where does the time go???

Nathan is such a happy boy
so cute and has lovely eyes

jen

Lesley said...

Love love love that video! I could listen to babies and kids laugh all day long - it just makes you want to smile :o)

Lori Aitken said...

Ooo, this makes me want to meet him even MORE! I can hardly wait!