Saturday, February 16, 2008

Why Feburary 15th was WAY better then Feburary 14th

I am a bahumbug when it comes to holidays. I put this unknown pressure on me to try and make the perfect and make sure I do everything right.....

So Valentines Day started off visiting a student at the Children's hospital. I have blogged about it before, but I am not fond of the Children's Hospital. I am so glad there are people who love working there because it is not for me. I don't mind x-raying children, but I can't take it when other people are x-raying them and I'm not in control. So that was not a good start to the day...

Then I had an ultrasound to check on the bambino and the sonographer rested his arm on my legs and pelvis for the whole exam. I know his boss, so I'm sending an e-mail about professionalism.... Luckily everything was good with the bambino. Almost 5 pounds, right on track time wise, heads down so hopefully no c-section for me.

Luckily Lost was on in the evening to make my Valentines Day....

The next day (the 15th) I had the day off, Lucas and I went to the library, got a whole bunch of new kids music by They Might Be Giants. Then we did groceries (which is much easier then doing it on Saturday) and picked up Easter candy =). Then came home and built snow men in or huge backyard in the +10 degree weather. It was heaven.....





Till Tomorrow

Jenn

2 comments:

Jenna said...

LOST!!!!!!!! I'm so happy it's back. It totally made my Valentine's Day, too.

sari said...

I'm glad everything is going well with your baby!