Thursday, February 28, 2008

So Looking Forward To Shopping Again

So I have prevented myself from buying any more maternity clothes. It seems like a waste to be buying clothes I know I'm only going to wear for another month. Instead I have been dreaming about the clothes I am going to buy when I'm skinny again. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that losing weight will be as easy with this one as it was with Lucas. So here is my list so far =)



Some new jeans, these are American Eagle, use to be my favorites.

I also really am liking green this spring, and this shirt is so flowy that it will be perfect.









I also quite like these jeans although they are Abercrombie, which means expensive. Even looking in my own closet I am excited to start wearing some of those clothes again. It's nice to give birth at the start of a new season, as there are lots of new clothes out there.

Like the title, I am so looking forward to shopping for skinny clothes. Looking beautiful in normal clothes again.

Lori, you were right, today was a much better day, although I had nowhere to go but up. =)

Till Tomorrow

Jenn

2 comments:

Goofball said...

Enjoy your new clothes...sooner than you will expect.

Jenn said...

I love those clothes too, the shirt is so cute! I remember longing for the skinny clothes at the end of my pregnancies.