Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Fun Wednesday

I love Tuesday. It's my day off with Lucas an we usually do something fun, we get to relax in the morning when getting ready, do something fun, have a nap together, get dinner ready. All in all fun...

But today was a pretty fun Wednesday. My original plans for the day were canceled, so I had to find something different. Part of the different included some retail therapy and some hanging out with Lucas. Here are some pictures of our fun times yesterday and today.

Here is Darryl trying to throw marshmallows in Lucas's mouth from across the kitchen.

Us making funny faces for the camera..... Mommy and Daddy are nutters.

LinkYesterday Lucas found his harmonica. He played it all night last night and I apologize to Lesley as he played it at her house today too. =)

Till tomorrow

Jenn

4 comments:

Goofball said...

oh my gosh, Darryl should get an award for his art in making funny faces :p

Our Home Schooler and Jen said...

what a fun few days lol :)
Jen

Anonymous said...

I am Glad your original plans for wednesday got cannceled. It made my day much less stressfull...
:-))

Dattyl looks like he ate some bad seafood or something. LOL

Pat

Lesley said...

That harmonica was a hit with all of the dayhome kiddies. Lucas was quite the celebrity and made sure everyone got a turn and chatted with them while I gave it a wash. He took his job SO seriously - it was SO cute!