Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Baby Names

Hi Everyone,

I've added a poll to the website as I'm trying to get a general feeling on people's feeling about the names on our list. I find that baby naming is such a hard part of becoming parents ( of course it's a distant third to labour and sleeplessness, but still challenging.) We'd like to see the baby before we name it, to be sure it somewhat suits him, although I know babies all kind of look similar. But with Lucas, he was going to be Nathaniel, but I kind of picture Nathaniel to have dark hair, so when Lucas came out a surfer boy with blond hair and blue eyes, that name was scratched. Plus Lucas was added as a last minute choice for us, so don't be surprised if when the baby comes, it's names is not from this list.

We have a short last name, so keep that in mind. Plus I like a name that can have a cutesy nickname when the baby is little and cute, but a professional name for when they are older and looking for a career.

Please vote and if you have any comments about the names leave them here or you can e-mail me at curly(dot)jenn@ gmail.com (of course without the spaces)

Thanks for sharing your opinions =)

Till Tomorrow

Jenn

3 comments:

Goofball said...

I casted my vote!

Are they all biblical names? I'm doubting whether Tyler is one or not.

Our Home Schooler and Jen said...

one of my nephews is called Issac hes a cutie

Anonymous said...

I will vote!! I will start thinking of names once I find out the sex!