Thursday, February 21, 2008

Pregnancy #2.... 34 weeks

Well I am able to breathe a little easier in the last day or so. That being said I feel like I have to pee all the time. Kegels are definitely in order. So as you can tell the baby has dropped down into my pelvis more. There is a bit of a space now between my breast and belly. What does this mean?? Hopefully the baby will come early. But with all these predictions I'm sure it will be late...



This pregnancy has been quite different then my last one. With Lucas I had horrible morning sicknesss, but then things were quite good until the last month or so. I also don't think I dropped as early. This pregnancy I've had way more problems mid to late. In the beginning I was tired, but not as tired as the first time. This time my problems were heart burn (tums and I were best friends) and constipation ( my bowels quit working). I am carrying very similar in both pregnancies, like a big basketball under my shirt. So we'll see how the rest of this pregnancy and labor goes compared to the last one.

But for now I'm enjoying breathing deeply.

Till Tomorrow

Jenn

3 comments:

Our Home Schooler and Jen said...

not long to go
jen

Lori Aitken said...

Wow, time flies! Only 6 weeks to go. Mackenzie and I will have to figure out how many sleeps so we can start the countdown!

Blog said...

You are SO almost there! You look amazing! I was a TRUCK by this point! ;) I'm glad you can breathe better now. It's possible that he dropped -- but that doesn't mean he'll go soon. My friend dropped 10 weeks before her due date and she was LATE! ;) Hang in there!!!