Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Alcohol

Alcohol my permenant accessory - BNL

One of the things I am really looking forward to in 7 weeks is being able to drink again. I've been fine for most of the pregnancy. I really missed wine in the beginning, but got use to it. It's not the need to drink to get drunk, but I love the way wine tastes. But I seem to be seeing lots of people drinking lately. Yesterday I was watching Brothers and Sisters and Sally Field was drinking red wine from this big glass. She was talking about how it was surprisingly good. I can't wait to swirl wine in a big glass, smell it and then be able to drink it. Eat a peice of food and then have a sip of wine and the food tastes even better. I can't wait to treat myself to good, good wine.

Also on Ali's blog there was a picture of her drinking a martini, mmmm sweet fruity drinks. That will be good to.

Now I'm going to refresh my memory on the rules about nursing and drinking and how long I have to wait between drinking and nursing....

Till Tomorrow

Jenn

No comments: